- 14kW heat output.
- Two large Clearview double glazed doors that give an impressive view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustments on uneven hearths.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Large hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle on the Flat Top and Low Canopy version.
- Takes up to 18 inch Logs.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment you decor.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- External air system, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- 10,000 Btu (domestic)
- 27,000 Btu (baffle)
- 45,000 Btu (wraparound)